A92: 92+ & 89 Compatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: 92+ & 89 Compatibility

	Do the TI-92 + shell developers plan to include the ability to run,
or emulate, TI-89 assembly programs?  It seems that many more programs are
currently in development for this platform (probably because of the price
difference) and so the ability to run those programs would be very helpful
indeed.  Perhaps even TI-83(+) and TI-86 emulation could be run - I do know
that the Z80 is totally different from the 68K so I'm not too hopeful of
this, though.  The TI-86 has shells which emulate all the Z80 platforms, so
I'd guess the TI-92+ could successfully emulate the TI-89, if not run the
code without changes.
	One more thing not related to the above topic, does anyone know if it
will be possible to replace the TI-OS with the TI-92+, TI-89 and TI-83+ using
the Flash ROM?  Thanks for any answers.

Rob Hornick
Lucid Systems