A92: problems with sending own asm progie.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: problems with sending own asm progie.

I've made my first steps into the world of 68K asm.
now here's my problem:

I've assembled my program and made a .9xz file(with the programs from rusty
wagners site)  which I would like to send to my calc and test.

When I use flink.exe provided with fargo It says that it's sending the
program but it does not display the name of the file.
Instead it shows some of the path were my file is located. :

Enter name of variable file (wildcards allowed)
>c:\windows\desktop\ti92\hello.9xz
Sending "HELLO.9XZ"...
Sending "C:\WINDO"...done   <============  "Normally" it would say:
"hello"...done

Press any key to return to menu

I don't have this problems with asm programs I've downloaded.

med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Kristian M. Schneider
gottorpvej 15
6400 sønderborg