A92: Astonishing problem with register values

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Astonishing problem with register values

As you could read before I wrote a disassembler for the68k running on the 92+
with plusshell installed.
First it ran well and I corrected some minor errors, then I downloaded plusshell
0.9 and suddenly nothing worked, lots of opcodes aren't correctly translated and
often the operands are wrong. Today I took the time to manually disassemble some
opcodes I had translated with the disassembler before and found out a surprising
fact : Everything seems to be due to an unawaited change of register D5 which
seems to be set to always the same value.
As I didn't change the source it is no mistake made by me.
Has anybody else had a problem like that?
Any suggestions?
		A.K.
Arno.Kizina@t-online.de