Re: A92: Help, linux has eaten my computer!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Help, linux has eaten my computer!

Hi,

I've read a few weeks ago that this list was post moderated !!
Please Bryan, do your job, and invite people to talk about off-topic else
where.
I'm bored to receive too many E-mails that i'm not interested in.

Thanks you for your comprehension.

A 11:51 01/05/98 -0400, vous avez écrit :

>MBR stands for master boot rrcord I did not think of this
>I thank all of you for your suggestions I have not had any time to try
them yet but
>I will let you know how they work
>
>Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>
>> Williams, Matt wrote:
>>
>> > what does the /mbr switch do?

HD then

>> I'm guessing probably Make Book Record.  I don't know - someone else
told me
>> that's what you need to do.
>>
>> --
>> Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>