A92: FARGO PROGRAM EDITOR v2.0 Released !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: FARGO PROGRAM EDITOR v2.0 Released !!!

>isn't FargEdit for Fargo 0.1.x, or has a port been released yet??

I have just release Fargo Program Editor v2.0 !!!!

It is a wonderful editor to make easier FARGO II programing, with
a lot of tools, and a nice graphical interface.

Fargo Program Editor v2.0 ALPHA 1 are Features :

. Programmed in C++ (FAST & Powerful !!!)
. 32 bits (sorry, I will not be able to do a 16 bits
  version for Windows 3.1)
. You can open teens of files in the Editor !
. Edit ENORMOUS text files (1Mo max)
. A wonderful Project List
. A lot of tools when you program :
  * The bitmap of ALL the ti92 chars and their value
  * The value of ALL keycodes
  * The Labels & Variables Window,
  * The Library Window.
. A Wizard function when you begin a new fargo program
. Show line & position of the cursor (useful when the
  compilator returns errors)
. A Reopen menu
. The possibility to send files & backup to the TI92
  from Fargo Program Editor. (using flink from Fargo)
. The possibility to make BAK files

Just keep in mind that it is only an ALPHA version. Although
I tested it quite a long time (and find lot of small bugs), there
might be other bugs.
If you find one, please don't forget to mail me !!!
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr

You will find this first ALPHA 1 version on :
my WEB site (in construction) :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/scherrer

or on TiCalc (in some hours maybe) :
http://www.ticalc.org

THANKS A LOT, AND ENJOY PROGRAMING IN FARGO 2 !

Benoit SCHERRER
Fargo Program Editor v2.0 Author
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr