A92: any1 wants to port a game? :-)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: any1 wants to port a game? :-)

> To all readers who have got ideas of game, I think it is very
> interessant to write them on A92

hi.. i am a game programmer for the PC, mainly stupid stuff just for money (kids games
etc..) but i have also relelased some free game that had a lot of success..
take a look at www.ascu.unian.it/~tummarel/ffight.shtml
even though concept might not be new.. it was first time i think some1 on a PC made an
arcade version of this old classic (the old one was just sit and shoot)
why am i writing this? becouse i am willing to give the complete source code to some1
interested to do theporting.. the source code will help a lot i think. maybe for the pseudo AI
part  :) (very pseudo) also sprites are implemented in a corret way (save, draw and restore
just the very area) and not like we do nowadays on these  powerful PCs (just redraw all
each frames) so port could be even fast.
Original source code is in pascal (easy to read, guarateed!)
you might even try with the fargo pascal ??? :))))) it would be great if it worked!!
let me know some1 if interested :)

Sincerely
Giovanni Tummarello
tummarel@ascu.unian.it

Fight Spam! Join CAUCE (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)
       at http://www.cauce.org/ and tell your Congresspeople how Spam mailings
       hurt you. Help protect genuine Internet commerce: Outlaw UCE Spamming.