Re: A92: SimCity for Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: SimCity for Fargo

---William Scherber <scherberwill@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is any one making or thinking about making a program like SimCity
2000
> for the 92 Calc although you can't use the same graphics from the
game.
> But I and may other people would love that game.
>
> The game would need:
>   -cheat codes
>   -graphics
>   -maybe even sounds
>
> Even if the game looked like the original version. I would be great!

That is a great idea !
But I think it would be VERY difficult to make the thoughts of the
population : If they want to go or not in your city and if they are
happy or not !
If you've got ideas on how to do that, it would be sure possible
(Maybe quite long but we are on holidays)

To all readers who have got ideas of game, I think it is very
interessant to write them on A92

Christophe FONDACCI
e-mail : Tchi_98@yahoo.com
ICQ : 12252327