Re: A92: Re: Update on Fargo / TI-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Don Barnes wrote:

> I ordered mine on Monday, and they told me to expect it Wednesday or
> Thursday.  BTW, according to The TI-92 Plus guidebook the TI-92 Graph Link
> software will not
> work with the TI-92 Plus.  Anyone heard when the new software will be
> released?
> --------------------------------
> Donald R Barnes
>     don.barnes@wmich.edu
>     http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1809/
>     donman on EFnet

That makes total sense, since the Plus has that Advanced Mathematics Software,
which means there are 92 Plus-specific programs. (right?)  TI will probably
release a seperate TI-Graph link software version for the 92 Plus soon.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support