Re: A92: Tinx 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Tinx 2

At 19:43 1998-01-22 -0500, you wrote:

>Steven Boyd01 wrote:
>
>> I got the latest version of tinx 2 and I did rename the tinxconf.92g to
>> tinxconf.92c        It still says that it is a bad group file when I
>> try to send it.... what is wrong??
>
>You need to rename it to tinxconf.92c, then open it with the TI Graph Link
>software, and save it as a data file type.
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Thanks, Bryan - I'll add it to the tinx2.txt file (yeah, like people really
read those things!) ;-)

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Above the hearth was a huge pokerwork sign saying "Mother". No tyrant in
the whole history of the world had ever achieved a domination so complete.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)

Follow-Ups: References: