Re: A92: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.4 released w/ preinstalled backups

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.4 released w/ preinstalled backups on ticalc.org

Dennis Ng wrote:

> One suggestion, hold your revisions at least for three days...
> i've had to recompile my programs each day, to test them.
> AND most of the other programmers don't appreciate it either.
>
> And, we gots to download new versions too, which aren't
> really appreciated...
>
> We luv you david, and we appreciate the perfections you
> are making, but keeping these features under sheets until
> you've made alot of progress would be better.
> --Dennis Ng, just turned 14-year-old obsessed fargo programmer.

People were complaining that there were no Fargo updates for months...and now
when David is releasing them almost daily, you still complain!  Geesh.....

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives