Re: A92: Sound on my TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Sound on my TI

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Yep.  Heard that before.  The power to make sound is very small out of
> the
> link port.  Hardly makes headphones loud (depends).  Get a battery to
> boost
> the voltage between the link and speaker.  Works fine for me.

I tried some sound-programs, too. I used good, exepensive earphones,
theywere really (too) loud.
(Sound on my 256K TI-92 is unfortunately much too fast and have a too
high
freqency)
Another question: I build myself an adaptor, with these standard plugs
you
can buy everywhere. In some text-file about sound on the TI-92, I read
that the mass-wire should be connected with the mass of the headphone
by a 45K Ohm resitor. Do anyone know why this is neccessary (45KOhm
or a cutted wire is the same, and works both fine)

Follow-Ups: References: