Re: A92: TI-92 II/TI-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI-92 II/TI-92 Plus

A 00:27 05/01/98 +0000, vous avez écrit :

>Arno Kizina wrote:
>
>> additionally has the ability to deal with assembler, more maths and a
minimum
>> 512k. Read the ti homepage for more info about it.
A.K.

>I did not find any info on the ti-92 II at the ti site (despite having
>one it seems to me taht the company that produces the calculator does
>not want the world to know about it).
>Also, i did no find info about asm on using asm on the ti93 with the
>plus module. Also i would like to know if it will be possible to use the
>module on the ti-92 II...
>--
>Gustavo Felisberto
>humpback@quake.ddns.org

No info on using asm is available today : the F.A.Q. just say :
"...
Q/ What is Advanced Mathematics Software?
A/ [snip]
   * Assembly language programming
   [snip]
Q/ Are there any support materials or workbooks for the Advanced
Mathematics software of the TI-92Plus Module?
A/ A book for pre-calculus and calculus courses focusing on the scripting
capabilities of the TI-92 and module-enhanced TI-92 is expected to be
available in Spring 1998.
..."

The whole FAQ is available at www.ti.com

Shawn Prestridge (member of Texas I.) said on this list (Tue, 11 Nov 1997
05:59:36, have a look at ythe archives sometimes):

"When you purchase the 92+, you will be provided with everything you need to
write ASAPs (Application Specific Assembly Programs)...."etc

And yes, you will be able to use the + module with any actual Ti-92 (1 or
2), because the + module will be sold separately from the ti-92 : it seems
not to be sold w/ a ti92...

Hope that helps...and answer your questions

  Florent ZARA

E-Mail : zara@club-internet.fr
	 florentz@chez.com
	 fzara@epf.fr