Re: Re : A92: I am glad : create folder/files function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re : A92: I am glad : create folder/files function

>>         Hey !
>>
>> This week end I succeed in doing a 'create folder' function !! (and
>> now it is very simple to do the 'create file' function : they use
>> practically exactly the same functions)
>> I am very glad !
>> I will make a library (I think I will add these functions to
>> TiVatLib), and It will be VERY useful !! I will use it for my LZW
>> compression lib (will be release on february or march 1998 ?), and we
>> could use these functions in a lot of programs !
>>
>> SO I AM GLAD !
>>

>How did you do it? If you resize the handle for the vat, the Fargo-prog.
>would change it's location, and crash. So: how did you do it?

When I resize the handle of the VAT, the fargo prog don't change its location. ONLY the folder table change its location : I ask to resize only the handle $0B.

If it also changed the prog location, I think I would seen it : I tested my function quite a long time.

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr