Re: A92: Bug in testfunc ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Bug in testfunc ?

At 10:46 1998-02-10 +0100, you wrote:

>I've just used the example of the new features of Fargo 0.2.6, testfunc, but
>I'v a problem : I run testfunc with no parameters ( testfunc() ) and I get
>"error : to few arguments". Ok, that's normal. But I do it again : "Error,
>few arguments" : ok, no problem. I do it once more : "Internal error"... and
>my system mem increases of a few kB, and the temp folder which is created
>isn't destoyed.... So if you try a few times, you will get a few useless
temp
>folders and no more mem.
>I've found this on ROM 1.12.

All I get on my ROM 2.1 is "A function did not return a value" error box
(when I give it a string). Although it does write "unrecognized file
format" on the status line...

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

A man threw himself through the window, a knife between his teeth, a
Kalashnikov automatic rifle in one hand, a grenade in the other. "I glaim
gis oteg in der gaing og der --" he paused. He tooke the knife out of his
teeth and began again.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)