A92: Bug in testfunc ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Bug in testfunc ?

I've just used the example of the new features of Fargo 0.2.6, testfunc, but
I'v a problem : I run testfunc with no parameters ( testfunc() ) and I get
"error : to few arguments". Ok, that's normal. But I do it again : "Error, to
few arguments" : ok, no problem. I do it once more : "Internal error"... and
my system mem increases of a few kB, and the temp folder which is created
isn't destoyed.... So if you try a few times, you will get a few useless temp
folders and no more mem.
I've found this on ROM 1.12.

By the way, here is a bug (TI, not Fargo !) : try
2nd RCL
2nd Catalog
2nd Var Link
Esc => a wonderful display bug ! (but no crash)

Sacha Kaercher