Re: A92: ftext and parameter passing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ftext and parameter passing

To see a list of parameters manually press 2nd+Custom, go to the function
you want, and the parameters it needs will be displayed on the status
line at the bottom.  I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but
I hope it helps.
     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:34:15 +0100 Vincent Bernardi
<bernardi@ibm4.cicrp.jussieu.fr> writes:

>Has anyone suceeded in using a Ftext on a 2.1 ROM ? Eveytime I enter
>Ftext(1,1,"abc",1,1), I have the TIOS sayinf me "Done" without
>anything
>happening. Perhaps I  enter the commands in a wrong way.
>
>Also, could anyone explain me (perhaps with a little code sample) how
>I may
>look for parameters given to the function in the TIOS like:
>function(integer,float,char)
>
>I am loking forward to port a multiprecision calculus library from a
>68000
>Macintosh program...
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Vincent Bernardi

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]