A92: Re: More specific problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: More specific problems

I believe I see a pattern.  PlusShell 1.0a and the newest version of Doors
use a new binary format.  The programs on your "works" list have all been
re-compiled under the new format.  The others presumably have not.  You need
to run CONVERT.EXE on them to convert them to the new format.  It's included
with PlusShell 1.0a.  If you've already done that, then I don't know what
else the problem could be.

-Don

Works:
--Rusty's Ultimate Solitare
--Doors Explorer
--Super Mario Quest
--FInvaders

Doesn't Work:
--Boulderdash v1.1b5 (Illegal Instruction)
--Asteroids! 1.0 (Illegal Instruction)
--Phoenix (can't find util)
--SuperCar 2 0.5 (can't find util--though FInvaders still can)
--Mario92 (can't find util either)
--Fernando (fer3c says "Libraries are Not Executable" and world() says
"Illegal Instruction")
--Sorbo's Quest IV (Address Error)--AND seems to have passwd-protected the
Doors Explorer!!