A92: More specific problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: More specific problems

I finally got Doors to run reasonably well, and I'm just going through
testing every program on TICALC.  Here's the yes-and-nos, maybe somebody
can help me out.
(Bonus!  Doors has error trapping!  No more resetting (I hope) !)

Works:
--Rusty's Ultimate Solitare
--Doors Explorer
--Super Mario Quest (the best Mario clone I've seen yet--Don Barnes has
done it again!)
--FInvaders (another Barnes creation :-)

Doesn't Work:
--Boulderdash v1.1b5 (Illegal Instruction)
--Asteroids! 1.0 (Illegal Instruction)
--Phoenix (can't find util)
--SuperCar 2 0.5 (can't find util--though FInvaders still can)
--Mario92 (can't find util either)
--Fernando (fer3c says "Libraries are Not Executable" and world() says
"Illegal Instruction")
--Sorbo's Quest IV (Address Error)--AND seems to have passwd-protected the
Doors Explorer!!

--Cliff Biffle