Re : Re: A92: Ti92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : Re: A92: Ti92 II

Dans un courrier date du 09/09/97 18:59:51  , vous avez ecrit :

<<
 Ti began to sell their Ti-92 II (and the Ti-92E module) many months
 ago...and fargo does not (officially) work on Rom 2.1yet ... That's a pity.
 I heard about Fargo II, a new version of fargo working with the new rom, it
 should had been released on july, but nothing yet ... Luckily, i managed to
 download the whole 'package' before this site shut down. I studied how
 files were converted in order to work with the new rom, and i managed to
 convert 3 softwares, and i found some games and utilities which worked both
 with old and new rom. I decided to put all that stuff on my website (only
 in french for the moment, sorry). I do not have enough time to wait for
 authorization, but i will warn the author by email soon. Nevertheless, i
 included in the zip files, the readme.txt files which were packaged with
 the officials softwares. The Url of my website :
 http://www.fotowin.com/cyberdrome/
 and the 2.1 rom stuff is in the Ti-92 section...(All in french...)

C' est vraiment degueulasse... excuse moi mais si j' eatais enthousiaste
apres avoir decouvert cete page, je le regrette a present...

1) D' abord, il y a bien une raison pour laquelle gareth n' a pas mis des
liens a ticalc.org et fargo archive..
2) le moins que l' on puisse faire avant de mettre des progs sur une page, c'
est de demander aux auteurs ( ici, prob david ellsworth pour les libs )

The traduction:

I believe this shouldn' t be done:
1) if gareth hadn' t put links from ticalc.org and the fargo archive, there
was a reason ( sth which i hadn' t thought about when i first send that
fucking message ( i regret i dearly ) : i once more present my excuses to
gareth...

2) the least you can do when putting progs on a page is asking the author
before: if david ellsworth and jimmy mardel hadn' t put these progs public,
there was a reason... It is the authors integrity which is treatened and as a
programmer this disgusts me ... Thus, i present my excuses to these authors
for my not thinking much after discovering gareth' s page ...

Mathieu, <hm lacage@aol.com>