Re: A92: Ti92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Ti92 II

Ti began to sell their Ti-92 II (and the Ti-92E module) many months
ago...and fargo does not (officially) work on Rom 2.1yet ... That's a pity.
I heard about Fargo II, a new version of fargo working with the new rom, it
should had been released on july, but nothing yet ... Luckily, i managed to
download the whole 'package' before this site shut down. I studied how
files were converted in order to work with the new rom, and i managed to
convert 3 softwares, and i found some games and utilities which worked both
with old and new rom. I decided to put all that stuff on my website (only
in french for the moment, sorry). I do not have enough time to wait for
authorization, but i will warn the author by email soon. Nevertheless, i
included in the zip files, the readme.txt files which were packaged with
the officials softwares. The Url of my website :
http://www.fotowin.com/cyberdrome/
and the 2.1 rom stuff is in the Ti-92 section...(All in french...)

> OK, Since my page became public knowledge I removed it from the server.
The