RE: A92: RE:256k and fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: RE:256k and fargo

>>Hello Jean
>>sorry to tell you, that it didn't work, the checksum of the backup that you sent
>>me was wrong, so winlink denied to transfer it. You see, I got to do the work on
>>my own, what a pity.

Sorry I didn't thought there was a checksum : I worked on a new patch program this
morning and here is the result

By the way : I was using winlink beta 6, and there was no mention of any checksum error
(I am using the wputfargo.bat facility, but I don't think you can use it with an already
pre-installed backup...)
With the new patch, I realised that the classical LINK.EXE is also working (there was a
bug from my part, sorry...)

												JJM

fargo256.zip