A92: New Tinx Landscapes - from TI pictures

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: New Tinx Landscapes - from TI pictures

Hello, I wrote a new Tinx landscape generator over the weekend.  It's not
perfect but it converts pictures on the calc into landscapes, properly
stretching them when neccisary to fit the Tinx buffer.

I'm attaching a .zip file with the library and source.  (it still has a TRAP
instruction in it, you may want to remove it and recompile before using it).

It is also hardcoded for a 384x200 field.  I noticed this may change soon.

If you find some error in it (as I'm sure there are some), I'll be happy to
track it down.  Hope it inspires some more landscape generators!

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu

PC Zip File