A92: Tinx beta testers - I need ROM/mem tests!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Tinx beta testers - I need ROM/mem tests!

Anyone feel like helping me out? I need to know what works and what doesn't
on different ROMs and memory configs now that I'm nearing v1.00. The more
complete, the more bugs will disappear.

Tinx v0.98b *should* require 10880 bytes when played with four teams. This
will increase shortly since the next version will include the possability
to set your own playing field size (minimum is 240x105 pixels, current
values are 384x200).

Also, if anyone has any knowledge of the differences between different
versions, I'd really appreciate it if you told me!

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"The knuckles! The horrible knuckles!"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)