Re: A92: Fwd: Fargo, so what else is new?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fwd: Fargo, so what else is new?

I had the same problem.
I have Internal 1.11
Get the patched version of fargo, available on http://fargo.ml.org
Before I got the patched version, I got "Address Error" or Line 1111
emulator.
Good luck, if you cannot find it, mail me personnally (not the list) and
I will mail it to you.