Subj:    Fargo, so what else is new?
Date:    97-10-02 15:42:41 EDT
From:    ADAMMAN106
To:      davidell@ticalc.org

Is there any reason that Fargo shouldn't work with an internal 1.12 calc?
 I've tried everything, even the external backups.
External 109k, external 39k, internal 39k, and my own putfargo-made backup
all give the same results: when I press the hotkeys or run shell(), it gives
me the 'Line 1111 Emulator' error.
Has anyone else reported this problem???
TIA,

~Adamman