> > From: David Ellsworth <davidell@ix.netcom.com>
> > To: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
> > Subject: Re: A92: (no subject)
> > Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 11:42:00 -0800
> >
> >At 11:22 AM 11/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >>I am deseperatly looking for a way of receiving a romdump from my 92
> >>with the TI Graphlink.
> >>Could anyone give me a hint...please?
> >
> >Yes. Any comm program that can receive a binary or ASCII capture file of
> >incoming data can receive a ROM dump. If you capture an ASCII ROM dump,
> >you'll need to use Romconv.exe (which is included with Fargo) to convert
> it.
> >
> >An example of a qualifying comm program is HyperTerminal, which is bundled
> >with Windows 95.
> >
> >---
> >David Ellsworth
> >davidell@earthling.net
> >IRC: eXocomp
> >ICQ: 2300673
>
> My rom dump is never the right size though. Always different

 But it should be : you have a problem receiving your Rom.
disable everything that may perturb the transfert.

PS: to the ons who E-mail me personnally : Be patient please, I got lots
of questions and i'm trying to answer every one, (i have school work too
!!!) Thank you.

  Florent ZARA.
E_Mail: zara@club-internet.fr
        florentz@chez.com