Patched versions of Fargo (was: Re: A92: Checksums)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 01:06 AM 11/6/97 +0200, Arno Kizina wrote:
>Sorry, but I already deleted the fargo file, and, as the one I made for
>myself with a lot of other stuff is more than 400k, I don't want to post it
>here. If you want to have it, send me your email-address so that I can
mail it
>to you privately
>		AK

Please...everyone who has made patched versions of Fargo, please stop
distributing them! Instead, distribute Fargo 0.1.15. This is the very
reason I released it, to stop the distribution of patched versions of
Fargo. (It was also to prevent the confusion arising from the fact that
Fargo 0.1.13 with my own masked ROM patch looks exactly the same as plain
0.1.13.)

Besides, the distribution of modified versions of Fargo is specifically
prohibited. Read the section "Legal stuff" in FARGO.TXT.

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net
IRC: eXocomp