Re: LF: Newby

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Newby

The only link package from TI costs $35, and is only available at Staples office supply at the present time.  To use putfargo:

'putfargo <<backupname w/o extension>'

and it's all set.  Just send this backup back to the calculator, along with flib.92p, romlib.92p, and shell.92p, and you're all set with fargo.

Aaron

At 01:11 PM 11/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Well I should be getting my TI-92 today...I also have the Official

>TI-GraphLink...It works great on all my calculators...I was just wondering,

>how do you use putfargo. file?...I've been having some trouble with

>that...any help could be appreciated...

>-Nomad

>P.S.

>I think the $50 linnk might be better, but it might not be true...oh yeah,

>you can buy just the link from TI and not the sofftware...I think it costs

>like $10..?

>-http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/1156/

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>

Follow-Ups: References: