Re: LF: A java interpreter for the TI...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: A java interpreter for the TI...

It would have to be feasible to even approach being interesting.  A java
virtual machine (even a simplified one) would require large amounts of
additional RAM to operate.

A more feasible project would be something like SCHIP for the HP 48.  SCHIP
and its derivatives are basically an interpreter for a simplified machine
language that's stored tokenized in a string.  It is designed to write games
and has graphics and sprite routines built into the interpreter.

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net