Re: LF: WHAT THE?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: WHAT THE?!?!?!?

Jake Robb wrote:

> Jimmy Mårdell wrote:
> > You must put at least one space before reloc_open, reloc_close and END.
> > Then it will work (all errors will be fixed).
>
> Well, some errors.  In a new version, I changed the puttext to putchar.
> If you look at ROMLIB.FN, it has three extraneous arguments: what1,
> what2, what3.  They are supposed to be $00FF, $0000, and $00FF,
> respectively.  When pushing these arguments, the assembler says there
> was an alignment error, pointing to the dollar sign.  The errors in the
> relocation block are still there, and the JSRs still don't work.

You must type a # before $00xx to show it's an immediate value:

 move.w #$00FF,-(a7)
 move.w #$0000,-(a7)
 move.w #$00FF,-(a7)

Else it means you want to copy the word at memory location $00FF,
which isn't allowed because that's not an even address and it must be an
even address if you want to move a word or a longword.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "I want to stand in the eye of a storm
mailto:mja@algonet.se         I want to get struck by lightning