Re: LF: WHAT THE?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: WHAT THE?!?!?!?

Jake Robb wrote:

> OK, guys, what's goin on here?  I am learning to program, and very VERY
> carefully put together the program below.  It is a practice program
> which waits for a keypress, displays the number returned, and loops.
> Upon running FARGO.BAT (By typing FARGO KEYCODE), it gave the following
> errors:
>
>  ^ Undefined Symbol (for JSRs to flib and romlib)
>  ^ No such op-code (for add_library, and 'prog_code' in first line)
>  ^ END statement is missing
>
> Now, I know I put the END statement in there.  Look for yourself!
>
> I commented the whole thing for my own benefit, but I suppose it might
> help.

> [source cut]

> So what's wrong?

You must put at least one space before reloc_open, reloc_close and END.
Then it will work (all errors will be fixed).

> PS.  Does anyone know why PCs use Line feeds (ASCII 10) and Macs use
> carriage returns (ASCII 13)?  it's really annoying when transferring
> text...pc-to-mac gives unknown characters, mac-to-pc gives everything on
> 1 line.  I use a Mac, but have to transfer to PC for compiling, so,
> well, ya know...

PC has ascii 10+ascii 13 in a textfile when there is a line feed.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "To tell you the truth I'm so damned tired
mailto:mja@algonet.se         A life-long leave is what I require

Follow-Ups: References: