Re: LF: What is this s**t about making money off calculator games !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Parham Sabetazm wrote:

> WELL! First off, if your going to talk like that, then YOU WILL GET WHAT
> YOUR ASKING FOR. First off, no one here said even a single word about
> charging for games, as far as I know, and second, I think THAT THE ONLY
> REASON YOUR SAYING ANYTHING TO THIS EXTENT IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO
> PROGRAM AT ALL!
>         I'm sorry to tell you that 68k assembly is a bit harder than your nice
> hello world program you probably wrote in BASIC! Maybe you should put
> your time to learning a little more than that mama's language and figure
> out just how to write Fargo programs. What are you on this for anyway?
> To flame people who are trying to write programs for Fargo? That's not
> how we are, and if you don't like us, then I have to words for you:
>         JUST LEAVE!
>
> (By the way, I would have _NEVER_ written anything to the extent that I
> wrote the above, but when I read this person's post, it struck more
> nerves than the number of lines he has ever programmed. :-)   )
>
> NTCHRIST wrote:
> > I Think all you ass trying to grt money off of a calculator game are
> > lame. What you dont have anything better to do . Why dont you just
> > copyright the game and sell it at stores . Im really sure people make
> > games for fun and not selling them . The two games i know are asterroids
> > and mc mac or some shit . I just think you guys are really lame and that
> > you should get a life .
> >                                                 The lord him Self Speaks
> >                                                         NTCHRIST
>
> --
> -Parham Sabetazm
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5541
 Look i am programing a game for zshell and for fargo and it is going to
be a hell of alot better than what you charge for . And i am not going
to charge anyone ... you know y ?? I like programing .. it is fun !!

							NTCHRIST

I hate lamers

Follow-Ups: References: