Re: LF: What is this s**t about making money off calculator games !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: What is this s**t about making money off calculator games !!

WELL! First off, if your going to talk like that, then YOU WILL GET WHAT
YOUR ASKING FOR. First off, no one here said even a single word about
charging for games, as far as I know, and second, I think THAT THE ONLY
REASON YOUR SAYING ANYTHING TO THIS EXTENT IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO
PROGRAM AT ALL!
	I'm sorry to tell you that 68k assembly is a bit harder than your nice
hello world program you probably wrote in BASIC! Maybe you should put
your time to learning a little more than that mama's language and figure
out just how to write Fargo programs. What are you on this for anyway?
To flame people who are trying to write programs for Fargo? That's not
how we are, and if you don't like us, then I have to words for you:
	JUST LEAVE!

(By the way, I would have _NEVER_ written anything to the extent that I
wrote the above, but when I read this person's post, it struck more
nerves than the number of lines he has ever programmed. :-)   )

--
-Parham Sabetazm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5541

Follow-Ups: References: