Re: LF: Bombardment Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Bombardment Question

I think that the angle should be shown where it is but have the barral of
the gun on the tank move with the angle.
and also have it not disply the info in hex.

(if that is possiable? I have tryed it on some programs that I have been fooling with
but I can't get it to disply in anything that hex, tell me if you can.)

and also make the bullets that the tank shoots a little bigger so that
you can see it w/o having to ajust the contrast.

Carl Turner
cturner@garfield.leesummit.k12.mo.us
http://garfield.leesummit.k12.mo.us/~cturner/