Re: LF: ASM Question...Help please...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: ASM Question...Help please...

I'm not positive about this, but I think calculators expand such functions
using taylor polynomials.  Those polynomials are somehow stored in the
calculator somewhere...
There is a function on the 92 that'll give you the taylor polynomial for a
given function.  That's basically what the calculator uses, just filling in
the correct numbers and carrying out the polynomial to have the correct
number of terms in order to get an accurate answer.
Now, how the calculator gets the symbolic answers... that I don't know.

Sorry if that's confusing.. I'm not great at trying to explain things...

-Mark-