Re: LF: Game Suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Game Suggestion

At 10:25 PM 12/2/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm not a programmer yet...(haven't learned the .asm language yet)...but it
>would be cool if one of you guys out there who are good at programing make
>LoadRunner or FDoom2.0 with doors, secret levels, and different bad guys that
>you can see...also it would be nice if this game was smooth just like the
>computer one...
>
>---just a suggestion...
>-I like all those programs out there right now, but wish there was
>-TiBoy
Give us a chance, a doom program should be in the works right now. Although
I wouldn't get my hopes up about it being as smooth as the doom on a
pentium. Hell, the calculator runs at 10 mghz, and my pentium is operating
at 133mghz. The calculator just can't compeat, yet it might be smooth enough
to run some what decently.