[A89] Re: p55x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: p55x

OK, to make it load automatically, copy it to someplace in /lib/
modules/2.4.18-bf2.4
(i used /lib/modules/2.4.18-bf2.4/kernel/drivers/input/ )

and run
update-modules
vi /etc/modules
	use the arrow keys to get down to the first blank row after the already
	listed modules and press 'Insert' type 'tiser' press 'Esc' ':wq'
Now the module will load after every reboot.

Sorry if this being so step-by-step seems like i'm talking down (it's probably
apparent i'm pretty new to linux as well...) But if anyone else needs to know
how to do this it'll be in the archives at ticalc...