> >   trap  #1
> >   move.l  (0x00000064),old_int1
> >   move.l  (0x000000bc),old_trap15
> >   bclr.b  #2,(0x00600001)
> >
> >   move.l  #MyInt1,(0x00000064)
> >   move.l  #MyTrap15,(0x000000bc)
> >   bset.b  #2,(0x00600001)
> >   trap  #1
>
> Thanks for the info. Hehe a little optimizy thingie(cmiiw): swap $2700 to
> the SR so supervisor mode is enabled, then use move d0,sr insteed of trap #1
> the second time.

cmiiw? And "trap #1" should be two bytes smaller, although "move d0,sr" is
probably a little faster, but this is hardly a time-critical code section. =)

> btw which of the files do I have to start to use prosit none of the p-files
> work.

Prosit (the current version, anyway, this will change in v2) uses a kernel.
It was developed for DoorsOS but might work with others.
To start it you should only require the Prosit libraries and ProBoot. It's
been a while though so I'm not 100% sure about that.

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

No one was avoiding him, it was just that an apparent random Brownian
motion was gently moving everyone away.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)

Follow-Ups: References: