[A89] change the SR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] change the SR

Hi,

I want to change the SR with a move ..,SR instruction but i got a privileged
violation error, because the processor is in user-mode. How do I get into
supervisor mode? I know, when an interrupt is called, the S/U bit is
switched, but when it returns from interrupt, it's switched again. Do I have
to write my own interrupt code that doesn't restore the SR when it returns
back to normal code? Isn't there an easier way(ROM call?) to get the
processor in Supervisor mode, so I can change the Interrupt Mask in the
SR???

Thanks in advance,

Gijs Leegwater,
g_leegwater@hotmail.com