[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel@wanadoo.fr 3E0B87D1:A65.1:nffrzoyl

> v2.04 AMS is what I use (and probably what a lot of people use) because
> Doors works with it and you don't gain a whole lot with v2.05.

Actually, more people probably use 2.05 because 2.04 had a bug which
caused the calc to freeze while viewing archived variables.  There is a
DoorsOS beta version that is compatible with 2.05.  It is available from
the doors home page on ticalc.org.  I believe the URL is
http://doors.ticalc.org/ but I'm not sure since I haven't gone there
recently.

   ~Jeremiah

Only $9.95 per month!