[A89] Re: C Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: C Problems

There are OS timers that will work if you haven't disabled interrupts (in system.h).
example from TIGCC docs:
OSFreeTimer (USER_TIMER);
OSRegisterTimer (USER_TIMER, 5*20);
while (!OSTimerExpired (USER_TIMER));
They have 1/20 second intervals.  Also, if you are disabling interrupts, you could look in the
source of ngetdelay.  (89/asm/source/routines at ticalc.org)  It allows key reads with a delay
before the read with interrupts disabled.  It has an assembly routing for waiting a certain number
of milliseconds.

jeff