[A89] C Problems

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] C Problems

        I have two problems with a TIGCC program I am making:
One, after I run the game part of my game (as opposed to the menu
screen), the menu screen strings have been replaced by "f-f-f-f-f-f-".
This works for a while, until you try to exit at which point you receive
an address error.  Any ideas?  An example of what would get screwed up
is:
  printf_xy(45, 40, "Start Game");
would later print "f-f-f-f-f-".  I could understand a variable being
messed with, but a constant string!?

Secondly, maybe I'm over-looking something, but is there any good way to
pause for a short amount of time in TIGCC?  I would like to slow the game
down, and I don't like empty for-loops, but I will use one if I have to.

                                                        Thanks,
                                                                -Dave
"You puff the poets of other days, / the living you deplore. / Spare me
the accolade: your praise / Is not worth dying for." - Martial
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.