[A89] Starting a NoStub program from another, and libraries

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[A89] Starting a NoStub program from another, and libraries

Is there a ROM call for relocating a NoStub program or does it have to be done
manually? I know the format is similar to that of the kernels.

Also, I know there are ways to simulate libraries without having a kernel
installed - does anyone have a method other than passing around a structure of
"virtual function"-pointers?

And third, does anyone have any links to or info about multitasking/timeslicing
methods with priorities and/or memory management? I seem to have lost my
Tanenbaum book... :(

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

YOU HAVE PERHAPS HEARD THE PHRASE THAT HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE?
"Yes. Yes, of course."
Death nodded. IN TIME, he said, YOU WILL LEARN THAT IT IS WRONG.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)