[A89] Re: Intercepting ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Intercepting ON

Version 4 of my password program keypass is now available at calc.org.

It is a password program that makes the calculator impossible to turn on unless
certain keys are already being held down.  It also intercepts 2nd+right+left+on.

Full source included.

-Samuel

Quoting PaXaL <PaXaL@ifrance.com>:

> Trap #4 is called to turn the calculator down.
>
> The way to intercept Trap #4 is the same way than to intercept an
> auto-int,
> only the address in the vector table changes.
>
> Just look to an auto-int interception code, and i'm sure you'll find how
> do the same thing for your program.
>
> PaXaL

23 He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on
the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him saying,
"Go away, baldhead!  Go away, baldhead!  24 When he turned around and saw
them, he cursed them in the name of the lord.  Then two she-bears came
out
of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.  25 From there he went on
to Mount Carmel, and then returned to Samaria.

	- 2 Kings 2: 23-25