[A89] Re: Graphlink, TiGCC and Windows 2000

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Graphlink, TiGCC and Windows 2000

Hi!

| So I booted in safe mode and found something called black cable linking or
| something, (I don't remember) that I uninstalled (TIGCC didn't want to
| uninstall, said it was already uninstalled...) and then the computer
worked
| fine again... Was this even part of the TIGCC package or something I
| accidently installed and forgot about?

It's definitely not part of the TIGCC package.  TIGCC doesn't run anything
at boot time.

Could be part of the Graph Link software, although that would surprise me.
How about TiLP?  It uses libraries now; maybe they are loaded automatically
when Windows starts.

Bye,
Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: