[A89] Graphlink, TiGCC and Windows 2000

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Graphlink, TiGCC and Windows 2000

Anyone here having the same trouble with Windows 2000 (I run server) and
the Graphlink software and TIGCC?

I tried to install the Graphlink software the other day, but when I
rebooted, my computer bluescreens just after displaying the login box.
every time.. Until I booted in safe mode and uninstalled the Graphlink.

Then I saw that a new version of the TIGCC package with new interesting
feutures in the IDE (for example sending to calc), so I though I should try
it. (I usually program C in emacs and use the commandline tools. I love the
emacs indenting)
But after install and reboot, the same thing! blue screen and memorydump
right after displaying the login box.

So I booted in safe mode and found something called black cable linking or
something, (I don't remember) that I uninstalled (TIGCC didn't want to
uninstall, said it was already uninstalled...) and then the computer worked
fine again... Was this even part of the TIGCC package or something I
accidently installed and forgot about?

Anyone here experiencing anything like this, and maybe even have a sollution?

Sebastian Reichelt, maybe you know something? :)

///Olle