Re: A89: Masked Sprites in C (with TIGCC)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 1/30/2001 07:16 AM, you wrote:
>      Can someone please explain to me what a sprite "mask" is and how it
>can be used to take part of a background away.  I thought i understood this
>but,  since i cant figure it out, i obviously cant.
>       Also, could someone also explain the three sprite16() modes, SPRT_OR,
>SPRT_AND, and SPRT_XOR.  I am also having trouble understanding these.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>CalenWakefield

sprite:
....X...
...XX...
....X...
Mask:
XXXX.XXX
XXX..XXX
XXXX.XXX
Now I have a questions for the Great Programmers, How do i mask a greyscale
sprite?

----
Rob Smith
Rob's Quote of this Reset:
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend upon the support
of Paul.
- George Bernard Shaw

Follow-Ups: References: