Re: A89: installing C Event Hooks + misc other...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: installing C Event Hooks + misc other...

AWsomE! Your program works very well! I do have a question though; How would
I expand on that to include a hook that has several functions that it
calls... This hook is quite large, about 4k and growing... I'm working on a
shell that integrates into the tios.
Or should I ask Kevin about that?

Thanks,
Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925