Re: A89: Re: Doors Libraries/Header files for TIGCC also mlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000, Greg wrote:

> but for some reason mlink exits with a general protection fault... it seems
> that this is probably a bug in mlink though; because the problem seems to be
> that MS windows passes a string that is all caps; if I type in the path of
> the object file manually and don't use caps it works fine though...

Stupid bug found and fixed.  Uppercase filenames should not make it crash
anymore, hopefully.

> also on
> the program i'm working on mlink reported that the on calc size was 2 bytes
> smaller than it actually was... oh well perfection is elusive.. but can be
> achieved with time!

It always reports that the "program image" is two bytes smaller than the
on-calc file, all according to my definition of "program image."

--
Johan Eilert

Urv, wrt re rgg xelcgreg abefx ivehf!
Fyrgg nyyr svyre cn uneqvfxra qva bt fraq zrt gvyy nyyr iraarar qvar.