A89: Re: Hardware Info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Hardware Info

Ok, cool.  Thanx Olle.  Btw, I figured out who made
the ram and the flash protection chip for HW2 calcs.
It's Toshiba
(http://doc.semicon.toshiba.co.jp/indexus.htm).  The
specs for the ram can be found at
http://doc.semicon.toshiba.co.jp/pdf_e/docweb123/ee08345.pdf.
 The biggest difference from HW1 ram is that HW2 ram
is slower (85ns vs. 70ns - this only affects
overclocked calcs).  Also, just in case someone's
curious, the specs of the HW1 ram can be found at
http://www.eea.epson.com/pdfs/0v1llmx.pdf.  So you can
add these docs to your great HW info page, Olle.

-Jeff Flanigan